- Supports development of sales strategies with the team to drive achievement of revenue
- Measuring objectives and tactical actions for the agency to execute
- Partnering as a business consultant
- Manage operation performance and assessing the agent performance
- Provide coaching to improve performance
- Engages, directs, and influences resources to sell and support to the channel partner
- Manages contract, includes two-way communications of corporate strategies
Territory Business ManagerSaint John, NB, Canada
Our client, a leader in document management solutions has permanent opportunities for several Business Manager roles, located in Saint John NB. They are looking for someone with strong relationships skills, the accountability to acquire, retain and grow new and existing business. Responsible for revenue performance, client satisfaction as well as relationship management.
Offering a very competive base salary plus commission, excellent benefit package, great working hours plus free parking.
University Degree preferred
Sales Management experience
4-6 years sales /marketing experience
Excellent presentation skills
Ability to think creatively and develop solutions
Leadership skills and able to build relationships
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send your resume to:
About Kelly Services:
Kelly Services, a Fortune 500 company, a trusted pioneer of the staffing industry since 1946, offers fulfilling employment to over 750,000 employees annually. Temporary, Temp to Perm and Permanent job opportunities are available in such areas as Office Services, Accounting/Finance, Light Industrial, IT, Marketing, Science and Call Centre. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our winning team today!
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA7412DH000215
Date Posted: 04/10/2019