- Sort, identify, and open documents. Editing and printing transactions and archiving the given data into an online database.
- Acting as a quality customer service provider by ensuring all tasks are completed correctly on the first attempt.
- Performing administrative functions as they are needed
- Organized with great time management skills
- Possesses extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Can work well in a team and as an individual
- Ability to deal with a constantly fluctuating workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude; positive, eager to learn, eager to help.
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Superior knowledge of programs including; Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe and other popular office software.
- Extended and flexible hours based on workload
- Lift between 30-50 pounds
- Reliable in terms of timeliness and transportation
- Knowledge of AWD and Navigator
- Ability to operate a Kodak machine and an OPEX
Bilingual Image TechMontreal, QC, Canada
Document Processing/Scanning Clerk
Being a Documentation Clerk means that you are responsible for the opening and sorting of physical mail, identifying and sorting documents according to business area and work type, and finally the scanning, editing and printing of necessary documents
Ideally, we are searching for a candidate that is both reliable and organized, is comfortable with computers and is okay with completing relatively repetitive tasks. Also, it would be preferred if the individual has prior experience in an office or administrative setting.
Searching for candidates who are flexible to work contracts from 3 months to a year.
Nice to Haves:
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA769AMG000010
Date Posted: 07/05/2019