- Experience in QA activities within the pharma, food, or related industries
- Knowledge of internal/ external auditing
- Knowledge of working in a GMP regulated environment
- Participate in all audit, internal and external.
- Ensure that audit results are reported and that CAPA is documented.
- Participate in all initial change control meetings.
- Monitor inventory of Cannabis products and assist in writing SOPs
- Proactively reviews procedures and reports periodically to identify trends, risks and non-conformities.
- Assist in maintaining facility permits, licenses, and registrations.
- Assist in submissions of reports to Health Canada Licensing.
- University degree required; Business or Sciences preferred
- 2+ years experience in a regulated GMP environment.This can include working within the pharma, biotech, food industries, along with regulatory bodies like Health Canada and/or the CFIA.
- Strong analytical and professional judgment skills
- Ability to research, analyze and synthesize information from various sources
- Ability to demonstrate discretion, tact and sound judgment, especially when reviewing sensitive or confidential information and determining the appropriate course of action
Quality Assurance Associate - CannabisHalifax, NS, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
QA ASSOCIATE - CANNABIS
We are looking for those with knowledge of some or all of these regulations for the manager level role we have open. These include GMP, GPP, CFIA, Health Canada, FDA, and/ or the Cannabis Act - among others.
You will be responsible for overseeing communications with Health Canada concerning licensing and regulatory compliance for the facility and its products.
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001440
Date Posted: 08/10/2019