- Temporary Full-time Work
- Shift 12pm - 8pm/Mon-Fri
- Paid Weekly
- Reads production schedules, work orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, conveyors, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Manual palletizing material.
- Lifting requirements: maximum of 25 pounds and should not be lifting the maximum amount on an ongoing basis.
- May use technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks.
- Warehouse/Material Handler/Palletizer/packer experience
- Available to work Night shift
- Have CSA approved steel-toed safety boots
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Availability to stand for extended periods of time
- Minimum of high school education
- Competitive pay rate plus 4 % vacation pay and eligible for statutory holiday pay
- Prompt weekly pay cheque via direct deposit
- A safe working environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our website
Material HandlerGuelph, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the pharmaceutical industry with their requirement for an Material Handler/Palletizer in Guelph. This will be 2-3-month contract.
Main Responsibilities: Included but not limited to:
Kelly Services offers:
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Material Handling
Reference ID: CA762CAO000008
Date Posted: 27/11/2019