- Schedule & hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, 37.50 hours/week
- Location: Truro, NS
- Duration: until February 2020
- Start date: Immediately
- Post-secondary diploma in a Business or Office Administrative course or equivalent in related work experience
- 3-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Favourable Criminal check
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, this knowledge will be tested
- Ability to work in a minimally supervised environment
- Ability to learn and work with new databases
- Ability to multi-task
- Daily correspondence with clients and in-house technicians
- Update and process payments over the phone
- Prepare, review and edit all quotes, and other various documents
- Prepare and send letters, statements and email via a mail merge and company software
- Maintain accurate records and notes
- Contribute positively to the team to support the company's goals and objectives
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Administrative AssistantTruro, NS, Canada
We at Kelly Services are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client in Truro, NS. This position will be a full time, temporary assignment until February 2020. The successful candidate will work in the main office coordinating technicians and helping customers over the phone.
Why Kelly Services?
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Reference ID: CA7311AM000180
Date Posted: 16/05/2019