- Degree and/or experience as a service technician
- Experience working with medical devices is an asset
- Good communication and technical capabilities
Service Technician - Medical DeviceEdmonton, AB, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN - Contract
JOB SUMMARY: Provides technical service support, troubleshooting, inspections and some repair for all assigned products. Position may require direct customer contact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs regular decontamination and/ or repairs on products (often open case repairs).
· May performs electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic systems troubleshooting and repair of assigned products.
· Ability to utilize manufacturer service manuals and documentation to provide advanced troubleshooting, root cause and repair while working independently.
· Repair purchased and rental products.
· Collaborates and communicates effectively with sales, co-workers, other departments and customers.
· Identify potential safety issues on products and/or repair procedures and provide feedback to management team. Responsible for ensuring others are completing projects within safety requirements. This includes coordinating completion of safety training for temporary employees and/or job specific requirements.
· Schedule, coordinate and completes SMALL to MEDIUM size projects under direction of the Customer Service Manager. Ensure internal/external resources are completing project work and documentation in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
· Age 21 or older.
· Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company standards.
· Flexibility to travel and handle changes in work assignments.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED required. Two year Associate Technical Degree or BSc preferred.
Relevant work experience with medical devices (FDA regulated products preferred) is ideal but not a requirement.
Ability to use computer to perform assignments including proficient use of required software programs including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001417
Date Posted: 15/08/2019