- University degree with 15+ years relevant pharmaceutical/ biotech industry experience
- Regulatory experience with Health Canada/ FDA is a strong assest
- Proven leadership/ management skills in a GMP environment
- Lead and develop the Canadian and US teams and their respective portfolios, dedicated to Health Canada and FDA regulations.
- Develop best practices into pre- and post-approval product lifecycle management, i.e. change controls, labelling, product launch. With integration of docuBridge, TrackWise & BLUE software systems.
- Ensure collaboration with other departments to ensure supply to market.
- Provide regulatory expertise related to product development, along with regulatory insight and direction on the company's pipeline of products.
- Lead and be the liaison with regulatory authorities on pre-NDA/IND/NDS/ANDA meetings.
- Represent the organization and conferences and associations.
- Develop KPIs to measure performance against benchmarks.
- Responsible for developing departmental goals and needs based on company's strategic planning.
- Provide strong leadership and coaching to direct reports and the regulatory team; establish development and succession plans for critical roles and team members.
- University degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry.
- 15+ years of relevant industry experience.
- 10+ years of relevant FDA and Health Canada experience within regulatory affairs.
- 10+ years of senior management experience.
- Proven team and project management skills, Lean Six Sigma designation would be an asset.
- Proven leadership and talent management experience.
- Business acumen, negotiation and vendor relationship skills.
- Proficient in electronic documentation, TrackWise and labelling software systems.
- Experience within regulatory affairs with branded and/or generic pharmaceuticals.
Senior Director of Regulatory AffairsToronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF REGULATORY AFFAIRS
This position will provide leadership and coaching, along with regulatory and pharma science knowledge to the company's portfolio of products. The person will provide direction and oversight to the North American regulatory system to support company growth.
You will have extensive experience leading global regulatory mandates of generic pharmaceutical products, while providing expertise from conceptualization to commercialization.
You will need a strong understanding of all departments within development, including R&D, Clinical, QA, Production - while developing global regulatory strategies.
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001434
Date Posted: 27/09/2019