- Do you like working in an office?
- Do you want to work in the education sector?
- Do you like school holidays off with the children?
- Answer phones and greet students and parents
- Manage day-to-day office tasks including attendance and provide overall administrative support to principal and teachers
- Prepare and distribute correspondence, records, reports, forms and other documentation
- Maintain knowledge of all office security procedures and ensure they are followed
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an office environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) with the ability to learn new systems easily and accurately
- Reliable transportation is an asset
- Requires a Vulnerable Sector criminal background check
- Must be flexible to work temporary assignments - might be short term or long term
Casual On Call Administrative Assistants for Elementary & High Schools in Niagara RegionSt. Catharines, ON, Canada
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND INFORMATION:
Might lead to permanent work for the right candidates
Reference ID: CA7680LG000042
Date Posted: 22/10/2019