- Degree in Business or Science
- 2+ years of sales/ marketing experience in B2B
- Experience in sales in a pharma/ healthcare focused environment
- Ensure budgeted sales and profit targets are met
- Primary contact for all assigned hospital, home IV and alternative channel accounts with the expectation of multiple face to face interactions with each
- Professionally and diplomatically address the needs of the customer base
- Responsible for setting and executing a call schedule to visit key accounts
- Seek to understand competitive product or service gaps
- Minimum three (3) years of sales experience. Generic Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
- Experience in inside sales, B2B, etc. with a “hunter mentality” and ability to “Close” is an asset
- Well-developed stakeholder relationships with an ability to build rapport/trust quickly
- Possesses an acumen for effective Customer Service and Sales
- Diplomatic but assertive with people and captures their commitment to achieve superior results
- Active listener who has the ability to expresses ideas in ways that build commitment and trust
- A self-starter who uses a variety of resources effectively to get results
- A collaborative team player
- Understand trends in medical treatment and competitor products for pipeline planning purposes and to ensure effective marketing and selling of hospital portfolio
- Effective negotiation skills
- Able to travel and possesses a valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Technology Skills: Comfortable with MS Office and Internet Software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Science preferred
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years of Sales/Marketing experience or related field
- Knowledge of Canadian market dynamics and re-imbursement mechanisms, provincial formulary market access process is an asset
Sales Account Manager - PharmaceuticalToronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER - PHARMACEUTICAL
Focused on the management and growth of the company’s B2B portfolios. This includes developing strategies and value-added offerings which differentiate from its competitors.
Skills and Competencies
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001397
Date Posted: 05/07/2019