- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Recruitment Admin- Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
Based on the direction from the HR Services Candidate Care Lead, you will be responsible for supporting and executing the HR Services function that supports TransCanada’s recruitment processes as well as other various HR programs and processes supported by HR Services. In this role, you will partner with the broad HR team to ensure effective support of the business and delivery of services.
• Execute letter administration through the recruitment and internal movement processes
• Initiate and monitor conditions and background checks with third party vendors as per the recruitment process
• Provide support and guidance to hiring leaders and candidates to ensure effective onboarding of candidates into the HR systems
• Support the administration of various human resources programs for employees and leaders
• Collaborate with the HR partners to resolve and find solutions to escalated matters
• Track and complete onboarding processes through the recruitment and onboarding modules in SuccessFactors. Also utilize SAP, HR ServiceNow and other online tools
• Contribute to work managed through a queue to ensure service level targets are met
• Identify opportunities to improve our service focused on effectiveness and efficiency as well as simplify processes
• Participate in ongoing training and learning opportunities as well as projects or initiatives
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong proficiency in SuccessFactors and SAP, case management applications, and Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Consistently deliver exceptional customer service
• Ability to resolve inquiries in an effective and timely manner while managing competing priorities in a high-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Solid organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Problem solver with critical thinking skills including an aptitude to adapt to change and thrive in a dynamic and complex organization
• Highly motivated to work in an open, team environment, employing a collaborative, continuous improvement mindset
• College or university degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
• Two or more years of HR or relevant experience
• Minimum of one year in a service role with the ability to provide exceptional customer service
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume in Word to: Petra.Dubnyk@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000704
Date Posted: 06/06/2019