- Permanent Position in Waterloo
- Great Salary
- Must be able to work Continental Shift
- Understand trailer loading patterns for physical dimensions and weight restrictions and apply knowledge to ensure trucks are loaded safely
- Moving product on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Stacking empty pallets'
- Operate forklift in a safe manner
- Complete all required paperwork while ensuring legibility and accuracy
- Ensure department and surrounding areas are kept in a safe and secure, by maintaining proper housekeeping measures
- Ensure pallets are properly labelled and stored in correct locations
- Remove products from the palletizer in a timely manner
- Ensure safe operation of forklift
- Perform general warehouse cleaning duties (sweeping floors, trailers, storage, and dock areas)
- Ensure documentation for returns is complete, verify date codes and reason codes for full goods returns, approve all valid incoming material, document any discrepancies and report to warehouse manager
- Understand and demonstrate GMPs, FIFO principles
- Able to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all duties
- Ensure all orders are accurately assembled, and report any product that does not meet quality standards
- Understand inventory management principles and be able to assist in month end inventory procedures
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- 2+ years Warehouse experience
- Valid Forklift Certification required or recently expired (will re-train)
- Recent Forklift Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work well with others in a team environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work Continental shifts which includes days, nights and weekend.
- Must complete a COVID-19 screening
- Dental and Health benefits after 3 months
- Competitive wage
- Opportunity to build your career from day one
- Uniforms provided
- Work boot allowance
- RRSP plan
Forklift OperatorWaterloo, ON, Canada
Kelly is recruiting for full time PERMANENT Forklift positions deemed essential service for our client located in Kitchener/Waterloo. If you are looking to work in a collaborative team atmosphere with excellent work perks, consider the following;
Education, Skills and Experience
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button OR call 519-772-7737 for more information. Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted if you meet the requirements of the position. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7650ES000151
Date Posted: 25/04/2020