- Schedule & hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm, 24-32 hours/week (based on the candidate’s availability)
- Location: Waterville, NS
- Duration: 1 year
- Start date: July 2019
- Pay rate: $35.00-$40.00/hour
- 4% vacation pay
- Statutory holiday pay
- OHS Injury and Illness Management
- Fit to Post Program
- Case Management
- Reactive Corrective Actions
- Proactive Injury Prevention Activities
- BSc/MSc Physiotherapy & Licensed Physiotherapist of NS or, BSc Kinesiology & Member of Canadian Kinesiology or, BSc/MSc Occupational Therapy & Licensed Occupational Therapist in Province of NS
- Preferred 2 years' experience in field of study
- Experience and interest in injury prevention in an industrial environment will be considered an asset
- Clear Criminal Background Check
- Personal, reliable, transportation
- Basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, proficient keyboarding skills, and the ability to process high volumes of invoices in a timely manner
- Work in a team environment, safely following outlined policies and procedures
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Physiotherapist (Contract)Waterville, Nova Scotia, Canada
We at Kelly Services are looking for a Physiotherapist to join our client Michelin’s team on a 1-year assignment in Waterville, NS.
Why Kelly Services?
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions atwww.kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7311JL000032
Date Posted: 04/07/2019