- Increasing Kijiji market reach in the GTA through a focus on new client / business acquisition with auto dealers across territory.
- Prospect for potential new clients and convert them into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within our market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Close new business opportunities by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Increasing Kijiji market reach in the GTA through a focus on managing existing client relationships and increasing existing client spend.
- Planning and setting up 5 daily face-to-face client visits in your territory, meeting with clients every 60 days.
- Providing solid client relationship management by acting as a true business partner to autos dealers across your territory.
- Ensuring clients are aware of how to best utilize the site and take advantage of their online advertising solutions on Kijiji.
- Making product and service recommendations that increase the value of the Kijiji Autos proposition through effective qualifying and needs analysis.
- Communicating to a high standard with clients at all levels of the business via meetings, phone and email.
- Preparing regular sales reports forecasting accurate pipeline and opportunity expansion in CRM (Salesforce).
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to achieve business and personal goals. Achieving and exceeding account retention, new business and revenue growth goals.
- Delivering sales presentations to key clients in coordination with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Self-motivation, solution selling expertise, discovering clients pain points and presenting appropriate solutions
- Passion for prospecting, closing new business
- B2B Sales Experience within the SMB/corporate sector
- Polished Sales Skills - cultivating relationships, negotiating/closing business, objection handling, needs analysis
- Previous experience buying, selling or listing on Kijiji is a necessity
- Ability to travel outside of assigned territory (Travel expectations is 1 -3 times a quarter)
- Salesforce CRM experience is an asset
- Must have reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of the dealership based automotive business (strongly preferred)
- Background in web based advertising – SEO, and SEM, banners, web search, digital media etc. (strongly preferred)
Sales Account Executive for Kijiji Canada (GTA)Toronto, ON, Canada
Role and responsibilities:
New Business Development:
Desired skills and experience:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Wage: Competitive, uncapped commissions
Location: On the road (client meetings), work from home
Perks: Car allowance, daily meal allowance, company laptop, iPad, cell phone
Reference ID: CA760PCC000023
Date Posted: 12/06/2019