- Kitchener, ON
- 3 to 5 year experience in administration/secretary
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
- Collect and maintain PC inventory.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Admin Asst/SecretaryKitchener, ON, Canada
Are you looking for a short-term assignment ?
Are you available to start immediately ?
Do you have 3 to 5 year experience in administration/secretary ?
If yes, Apply now for more information on this great assignment !
Kelly Services is looking for an Administrative Assistant for a short-term assignment form June 10 2019 to July 26th 2019 to provide administrative support .
Start Date: Jun. 10/19
End Date: Jul. 26/19
Hours: 8:30am – 5pm (Mon – Fri)
Pay Rate: $19.28/hour
Location: Kitchener, ON
Job Description: Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA769AMC000618
Date Posted: 08/06/2019