- Greater Vancouer
- Permanent Full Time
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Maintain and enforce a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Provide leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings, as well as debt covenants and annual audits
- Manage the preparation of payroll for personnel
- Keep up-to-date on current HR trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Accounting designation (CPA, CMA, CGA or CA), or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Minimum 7+ years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team.
ControllerVancouver, BC, Canada
We are seeking an experienced Controller in Vancouver, we work with esteemed clients that offer opportunities for growth, an amazing culture and competitive benefits package. The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounting operations of the company, the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results in compliance with gaap.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work place, and is well-versed in working closely with senior management.
If you are interested in the Controller Role, please email your resume to Maralu.email@example.com.
Kelly is an award-winning pioneer in recruitment. Since founding the temp industry in 1946, Kelly has grown globally to become a provider of the world’s best workforce solutions through a comprehensive array of outsourcing, consulting and world-class staffing services.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We connect great people with great companies. #WhatsNext
Reference ID: CA7111MV000007
Date Posted: 18/03/2020