- Edmonton T5J2Y8
- Assist with Appraisals, comparing rent rolls and NOI’s.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationship with tenants, vendors, and co-workers to ensure smooth operation of the Property.
- Prepare monthly operating accruals, adhering to deadlines.
- Maintain tenant accounts to ensure that they are properly set up, charges processed, credits applied, and collection of outstanding arrears are managed on a timely basis.
- Assist the Property Manager in monitoring cost control projects monthly to ensure their accuracy.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis of Operating Statement accounts for review and discussion with Property Manager.
- Post-secondary education required. University or College degree preferred or working towards a degree; enrollment in financial courses desirable
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications required.
- Experience with Yardi is an asset.
- Good interpersonal, communication and team skills
- Aptitude for servicing tenants with the ability to see both the customer’s perspective and the impact on the organization
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet changing demands and expectation of clients.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a commercial property, preferably in operations or tenant management; interest in a Real Estate career path
- Cope with a high degree of change. Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and juggle multiple priorities.
- Influence and negotiate with others to meet deadlines. Deal with difficult and stressful situations in a professional manner
Property Administration SpecialistEdmonton, AB, Canada
Sept. 09/19 – Nov. 30/19
Hours: (Mon – Fri) 37.5 hour work week
Pay Rate : $26.10 - $34.53/hour +4% vacation pay
Location: Edmonton, T5J 3S4
The Property Administrator is responsible for providing assistance to the Property Manager in conducting his/her mandated duties in support of the tenant relation and property management functions. The Property Administrator is accountable for responding to tenant-related issues and processing information on a timely basis.
Knowledge and Skills:
Reference ID: CA769AMC000621
Date Posted: 15/08/2019