- BSc or higher degree in the Life Sciences with 5+ years' experience
- Method development, validation and transfer experience with ELISA, cell-based, and HPLC-based assays
- Vaccine experience is an asset
- Develop, validate and apply novel methodologies specifically to physicochemical and immunogenicity assays, contributes scientifically to method development.
- Working experience in ELISAs, cell-based assays, and other immuno based assays.
- Working experience in HPLC based and other physicochemical assays.
- Production of data and documentation under set timelines.
- Client communication on scientific progress.
- Contribution to technical reports and presentation of project data.
- Manage and monitor project progress under set timelines and guidelines.
- Perform sample qualifying/handling according to SOP.
- Minimum BSc (preference to MS or PhD)
- 5+ years experience within bioanalytical method development, validation and transfer.
- Experience with a broad array of immunoassay and physicochemical techniques, instrumentation, development/validation of methodology, sample handling and preparation, interpreting of data, interacting with clients, and adherence to objectives/timelines are integral to this position.
- Proficiency to complete novel assay development and/or troubleshooting for physicochemical immunogenicity assays.
- Ability to maintain method development documentation following GMP
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Bioanalytical Development Scientist - ContractMontréal, Québec, Canadà
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
BIOANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT SCIENTIST - CONTRACT
Responsible for immunological and physicochemical method development, validation and transfer of methods used for biological products characterization.
This includes optimising and troubleshooting methods, along with bioanalytical testing and analysis of biological drugs.
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001530
Date Posted: 08/05/2020