- Contract Administrator
- 12 Month Contract with Potential
- Located in Oakville
- Must ensure that all lease and loan security documentation is accurately completed, consistent with credit requirements
- Proper security registration is in place to ensure that all transactions are properly executed at the client level, enforceable and binding to the corporation.
- Will work with internal counsel, clients and vendors in the negotiation and preparation of documentation.
- Responsible for liaising with insurance brokers to effect coverage satisfactory to the organization
- Team responsibility for exercising adherence to, credit authorizations, pricing and corporate policies to ensure the accurate completion of documentations while meeting customer expected disbursement timing commitments.
- Responsible for the booking process and the funding of each invoice within each transaction.
- Responsible for file preparation for imaging
- Accountable for achieving daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s and SLA’s
- As part of the administration team the Contract Administrator will also be called upon from time to complete other administration responsibilities to ensure effective workload for the entire team.
- Audit review and follow up on deficient transactions.
- Develop and maintain a positive consultative relationship with vendors, customers and co-workers in support of the overall sales effort.
- Ideally 2-3 years leasing or financing experience preferably in transaction closing activities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within tight timeframes while maintaining ongoing attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills and able to work independently
- Capable of driving growth capacity by continuously looking for better ways to improve processes
- Proficient in MS – Word & Excel and Outlook
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning & organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid team player
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay focused
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- This contract opportunity will have benefits for medical and dental coverage
- Ability to accrue 'Personal Time off' days in addition to vacation time
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Subsidized Gym membership programs
- Employee Referral program
- Open concept modern working environment
Contract AdministratorOakville, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has a customer located in Oakville who specializes in asset-based financial solutions for equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Transportation, Construction, Industrial and Office Technology industries and they are looking for a Contract Administrator to join their Contract Administration Department
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7619EG000500
Date Posted: 03/10/2019