- Provide an Excellent Customer Experience
- Resolve incoming Customer escalations through effective negotiation and escalate urgent issues to appropriate team as necessary.
- Interchange among a variety of systems and technologies.
- Provide feedback on policies and procedures to continuously improve Customer experience.
- Maintain product knowledge.
- Meet and exceed performance targets.
- Represent the client to customers in a professional and ethical manner.
- Post-Secondary Education is an asset
- 1-2 years related experience
- Demonstrate Superior Customer Service Skills
- Experience using Social Media technologies (Skype, Facetime, Google Duo, etc.)
- Experience with Apple and Android devices would be an asset
- Solid Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively – listening, written & verbal
- Ability to deliver results independently and as part of a team.
- Strong Organizational, Prioritization & Time Management Skills
- Critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to multitask effectively with attention to detail.
- High level of achievement and self-motivation
Customer Service RepresentativeSaint John, NB, Canada
Our client, a well-established, highly successful leader in their field, is looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to add to its team of dedicated customer service professionals in Saint John, N.B. These are permanent career positions which offers a great Health & Dental Benefit package effective immediately upon hiring, a contributing Retirement Pension Plan plus an excellent opportunity to work for a global corporation in a friendly team-based atmosphere.
Location: Saint John, N.B.
Start Date: Immediate
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA7412DH000196
Date Posted: 09/07/2019