- Excellent MS Word / Excel knowledge
- Basic Accounting knowledge considered an asset
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Answer phones, relay messages and forward telephone calls.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting and distributing mail.
- Maintenance of records, data entry and ordering office supplies.
- Must have Education and/or Experience in the Business Administrative Field
- Able to provide a clear Criminal Background Check.
- Proficiency in both French and English is considered an asset
Bilingual Reception/Administrative Support SpecialistMoncton, NB, Canada
We are currently looking for people with Education/and or Experience in the Administrative field that would be flexible for both long- and short-term opportunities. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in various work environments throughout the Greater Moncton Area. Often long term or permanent opportunities can develop in some cases.
Some of the desired skills and attributes for these positions will include:
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7412DH000236
Date Posted: 25/07/2020