- Fluent in French - Required
- Fluent in English
- Filing and maintaining all legal documents
- Proofreads of all delinquency letter
- Update banking information in system/database
- Set up payments to be withdrawn from debtors accounts
- Send past due letters to clients generated from collectors’ notes
- Report information to Credit Bureau of Canada for delinquent accounts
- Cancellation of insurance and extended warranties to repossession vehicles
- Follow up with auctions on conditions of repossession vehicles
- Handle voice messages, emails and faxes distribution to collectors
- Prepare invoices for Legal Team
- Other general office duties as needed
- French / English
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Experience in a similar role is an asset
- Strong adaptability to learn new computer systems
- Ability to work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared in an appropriate manner
- Strong work ethic and initiative; ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Solid attention to detail with the ability to solve problems creatively
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks with strong follow through
- Capacity to make good decisions that positively impact the company
- Location: Headquarter of Nissan Canada Inc. through Kelly Services, Mississauga, close to Highway 401 & 427 (accessible by Public Transportation)
- This role is an ongoing assignment through Kelly Services
- Monday to Friday total of 40 hours per week
- $23/hr + 4% Vacation Pay + Eligible Statutory Holiday Pay + Vehicle Purchase Plan + Kelly Services Benefits available
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our employee website myKelly.ca
Bilingual Loss Recovery Admin, Nissan CanadaMississauga, ON, Canada
Bilingual Loss Recovery Representative - Nissan Canada HQ
Drive your career by joining Kelly Services’ Team at Nissan Canada in Mississauga, Ontario. Nissan Canada is looking for a Loss Recovery Representative.
How would you like the opportunity to work for an award winning automotive company which fully respects each individual potential? If so, Kelly Services is proud to present an excellent opportunity working in the Collections department at Nissan Canada working in a Loss Recovery Administrative role for one of the most innovative and exciting automotive companies worldwide. Do not hesitate, APPLY NOW!
Great Perks, Vehicle Purchase Plan available, Benefits Available for purchase, Gym on Site, Subsidized Cafeteria, warm and friendly environment
The applicants are asked to submit electronics copies of their resume by clicking on APPLY ONLINE/NOW. Only applicants with the skill sets that we are looking will be contacted. Please, NO PHONE CALLS about this job!
We are looking forward to review your applications and bringing you on board our team of experts. We invite you also to visit our website www.kellyservices.ca to view other job opportunities and our branch locator.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA762CEM000222
Date Posted: 13/01/2020