- Candidate must possess a Bachelor, Master or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields. Mandatory Requirements:
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience of Python, C / C++, XML, and Software Version Control Preferred Requirements:
- JFrog Artifactory, GO Programming Language, Full Stack Development (Python/Django/SQL) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translation of test plans to command-based scripts for automation
- Development of plug-ins for existing automation framework
- Development of required tools used for validation of discrete graphics cards
- Debugging and resolving occurred issues
- Devising novel approaches for validation of new features by using machine learning and computer vision algorithms
Software Engineer (Validation)Don Mills, North York, Toronto, ON, Canada
The System Engineering Validation team is looking for a software engineer to automate and to implement validation test plans. We are Looking for Candidates who have experience in application and tool developments Experience in automation, plug-in development, machine learning and computer vision. The ideal candidate also has a good understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems, BIOS and GFX driver.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within [xx] hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA762CJD000578
Date Posted: 19/11/2019