- Direct Deposit of weekly pay
- Great Communicator
- Professional office
- Competetive wages!
- Access to My Kelly (an online training tool to increase your skills in many fields!)
- Direct deposit of weekly pay!
- Vacation pay paid out weekly!
Administrative ProfessionalSaskatoon, SK, Canada
Kelly Services are now hiring an Administrative Professional for a temporary contract, if you have a minimum of 1 year of office experience with a strong work ethic apply today !
- at least 1 year of experience in an office environment.
- Strong English communication, both written and oral.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Self starter with strong organizational/priority skills.
- Detail orientated and can work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem solving and judgement abilities.
- Professional, courteous phone manner and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience working with basic office equipment: photocopy machine, facsimile machine,, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn new systems easily and accurately
If you think you have what it takes, please apply online today.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Job Type: Temporary
Reference ID: CA7911AM000001
Date Posted: 21/07/2020