- Long term opportunity!
- Responding to customer inquiries & complaints and providing technical assistance to the client’s customers.
- Educate customers on client products & services and recommend appropriate products and tools to optimize customer satisfaction & strengthen customer loyalty.
- Adhering to all customer service department procedures and working in a structured environment.
- Providing support to incoming calls driven by Marketing/ CRM initiatives via telephone (customers mainly include the consumers, however can also potentially include health care professionals, pharmacists, and the client’s sales force) to fulfill and/ or restore customer satisfaction.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of all client’s products, product performance issues, and competitive product features
- Assist customers with product returns and manage tracing inquiries
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve sensitive issues involving patient health and safety
- Resolve issues to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
- Represent the client to all customers with quality professionalism
- 1-2 years Customer Service or technical support experience or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-3 years prior experience in a service-related industry or the medical field preferred.
- Fluent in English and French
- Minimum of High school education
- Excellent computer skills - troubleshooting and general comfort with technology, MAC proficiency would be an asset.
- Proficiency with current version of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Competitive pay rate plus 4 % vacation pay and eligible for statutory holiday pay
- Prompt weekly pay cheque via direct deposit
- A safe working environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our website
2 Bilingual Customer Service Representatives neededBurnaby, BC, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the manufacturing industry with their requirement for 2 Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (English/French) to work on their location in Burnaby for 1-year assignment.
1 position is from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
2nd position is from 6am to 2:30pm
No shift work or weekends!
Main Responsibility: Include but not limited to:
Kelly Services offers:
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume to the posting.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA767ZKL001329
Date Posted: 08/01/2020