- Contract until June 2020
- Information Management background required
- Experience with Records Retention
- Time keeping Administration
- Purchase of office supplies and small office equipment from specific vendors
- Organize office moves. Request new or surplus furniture for the employees if required
- Maintain and Prepare Monthly Business Control Calendar Reports
- Departmental SharePoint Administration, Providing Access Approvals, Content Management, and Access Reviews
- Provides Assistance for Employees Ergonomic Training, Scheduling Ergo Assessment, and assisting employee for SAC completion, ordering ergo equipment and follow-ups with Health Advisor
- Prepare orientation packages for new hires and coordinate with the prescribed area leaders for space, phone, office supplies (per a New Hire Checklist)
- Tracking of supplies and office equipment requisition
- Provide assistance to team members on ordering PPE & Safety glasses
- Prepare orientation package for new hires and coordinate with the prescribed area leaders/ Space, Phone, Office Supplies, Meetings, Org. Chart, etc.
- Ensure printing and office supplies are sufficient for dept. needs. Responsible for supply inventory
- Arrange meetings, calendar management
- Running and maintaining various reports
- Completed Business Administration diploma or another discipline
- Information Management and records retention background, document control experience also an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Well organized, able to input data accurately with attention to detail
- Competitive pay rate plus 4 % vacation pay and eligible for statutory holiday pay
- Prompt weekly pay cheque via direct deposit
- A safe working environment
- Referral bonus ($)
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our website
Records/Document Retention - Oil & GasFort McMurray, AB, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our Fort McMurray client, a world leader in the oil & gas industry, in their search for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their Technical Engineering Services department for work within Records/Document Retention. This is a contract opportunity until June 2020. The successful candidate will have a completed Office Administration diploma, proficient Microsoft Office skills and a background in information management and records retention.
Rate: To be discussed
Duties of Work:
Why Kelly Services?:
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to
successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000356
Date Posted: 06/06/2019