- Assessment of long-term disability claims including the identification, and analysis of medical, contractual, and eligibility information
- Development of case management plans
- Consistent interaction with Claimants and Clients
- Technical direction toward the case management plan
- Making decisions on Waiver of Premium claims
- Stellar customer service and skills that demonstrate integrity
- Post secondary degree in a related field
- Previous case management experience within an insurance/financial organization preferred
- Disability management and/or Group Benefit knowledge is helpful
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal (Bilingual is a bonus!)
- Ability to manage stressful situations
- Strong analytical skills, decision-making ability with a real passion for solving problems
- Adaptability and flexibility to job
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate good judgement
- Solid collaboration skills with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Working knowledge of the Windows environment (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Skype for Business)
Halifax: Case ManagerHalifax, NS, Canada
We are currently looking for Case Manager’s located in Halifax, Nova Scotia to work in some of Canada leading insurance companies. In this role, you will be responsible for the assessment of long-term disability claims, the development of specific case management plans, and key decisions.
To be successful, you will rely on your sound analysis of disability contracts and your ability to think strategically and to apply good judgment. Exceptional interpersonal skills are also a vital part of this position, as you will deliver difficult messages and manage relationships with Plan Administrators, medical professionals, and other key partners.
Your responsibilities include:
To be successful, you will have:
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Banking/Financial Services
Reference ID: CA769ACZ000213
Date Posted: 17/07/2020