- Diploma or BSc in the Sciences
- Experience within project management and client interaction
- Experience working in an environmental, pharma, food, or medical device environment
- You will serve the Client and manage all projects related to product sample testing/ analysis for all verticals within the company.
- Point of contact between sales, client, and lab – ensure timelines are met and updated as needed.
- Assists sales department with quotes to client based on their analytical testing needs.
- Liaison with the laboratory and set client expecations.
- Review reports and data to ensure client expectations are met.
- Use LIMS and CRM to maintain client information.
- Communicate and assist with client inquiries regarding projects.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Science
- 2+ years of Project Management and/or Customer Service in contract environmental laboratory setting a plus
- Working on projects focused in asbestos is an asset
- Ability to interact with clients by phone and email
- Great communication skills
- Bilingual English & French
Project Manager - Environmental LabMontréal, Québec, Canadà
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
PROJECT MANAGER - ENVIRONMENTAL LAB
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001503
Date Posted: 16/03/2020