Warehouse Worker/CoordinatorNanticoke, Ontario, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting candidates for a Warehouse position with our refinery client in Nanticoke, Ontario. This is a full-time 3 months contract to start early September.
Daily operational execution of warehouse activities, including the operation of storage facilities, onsite inventories and transaction processes required to support operations. Primary responsibilities are in support of the site business unit strategic priorities: operational integrity, reliability, efficiency, effectiveness, alignment and people.
Tasks and responsabilities
• Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks in a warehouse environment. Lifts and moves materials. Loads and unloads vehicles. Performs other activities as needed in support of warehouse operations.
• Day to day execution of the warehouse activities in all aspects of warehouse operations; Goods receiving, issuing, storage, and other basic warehouse functions
• Operate ensuring effective safety, security and controls performance that meets the global standard
• Operate consistent with established procedures, controls and Procurement Warehouse Handbook
• Administrative activities to support operations as appropriate in ERP systems, spreadsheets and databases, and other.
• Communicate regularly with Business Unit Clients, Procurement Colleagues and Suppliers on day-to-day operations
• Works with moderate work direction
• Can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
Skills and qualifications
• Strong safety, security and controls awareness
• Very good knowledge in Warehouse Management / Materials Distribution and Inventory Control requirements / basic standards
• Sound knowledge with SAP R/3 and general warehousing technologies
• Very strong interpersonal skills to effectively interface Clients, Procurement Colleagues and Suppliers
• Proficient in Microsoft application (Word, Excel, etc.)
About Kelly Services,
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA762CRM000290
Date Posted: 08/08/2019