- Calgary work location
- 1 year contract, June 2019-2020
Contracts Administrator - Oil & GasCalgary, AB, Canada
Are you an experienced Contracts Administrator? If yes, we want to hear from you! Kelly Services is supporting our longstanding oil & gas client in this one year contract opportunity located at our client's Calgary campus.
Responsible for stewarding and administering vendor contracts and/or orders to ensure uninterrupted goods/service delivery to buyers and compliance with controls. Responsible for researching and analyzing existing contracts and making recommendations on various issues. Monitors and manages contract expiration dates. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
• Create and amend Service Requests for Production Operations contract services providers that exist on Company’s SAP system
• Create Service Entries for Production Operations contract agreements existing on Company’s SAP system
• Liaise with Contractor Representatives on a daily basis to address issues that may arise from the placement and amendment of purchase orders and the payment of invoices for work executed against those purchase orders
• Provide contract status reports to management for review
• Ensure effective contract administration through records management, advice and compliance with procurement, controls, OIMS and business requirements
• Provide support to Accounts Payable as required
• Coordinate with field personnel and confirm that Contractor performance evaluations (on-going or end-of-service) results are captured for future contract consideration
• Work with Contract Advisor and Representatives to identify performance and efficiency improvement opportunities in contracts
• Work closely with Procurement on contract renewal, contract award, contract resolutions and contract follow-up action items
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Microsoft Excel and other analysis tools
• Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting
• Experience working with developing businesses, and also Landowner Companies (LANCO’s)
• Experience in engaging with contractors, in a developing country environment
• Experience of using SAP (or other) computerized maintenance management tools
• Business and ethics compliance
• Understanding of company expectations relating to controls, reporting and compliance
• Understanding and knowledge of the local country’s commercial environment, and the role of government and regulatory authorities
• Ability to integrate security and community objectives into plans for Service Contracting
• Budgetary reporting and analysis skills
• Solid written communication and reporting skills
• Maintenance and Reliability (M&R) processes
• Understanding of Procurement roles, responsibilities and business processes as they relate to contracts
• Knowledgeable of contracts terms and conditions
• Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
• Good observation and listening skills
• Demonstrates high level of initiative
• Good interpersonal and motivation skills
• Good communications and presentation skills
• Good organizational and administrative skills
• Good communication skills (oral & written) in English
• Ability to interact in a multI-cultural environment
• Good Planning, execution and organizational skills
• Excellent computing skills
• Ability to work independently
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Strategic Accounts. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000344
Date Posted: 14/05/2019