- Fort McMurray work location
- 7 month contract with potential for extension
- Act in the capacity of the key point contact as an interface between Procurement and the business line in the contract development process.
- Provide input and background to Procurement in support of the Contract Development Plan to ensure strategies are established with achievable milestones, scopes and logistics.
- Facilitate contract implementation requirements and ensure that communication of impacts and status is covered adequately for the business.
- Monitor the effectiveness of newly implemented agreements and apply positive outcomes to future events as well as intervening where necessary to ensure shortfalls are not repeated.
- Bachelor degree (or Business Diploma) and/or 5 -10 years experience in a field capacity involving contractor oversight, or Procurement experience.
- Both Intermediate and Senior candidates will be considered (5+ years)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- SAP knowledge - advantage
Contract Coordinator - Oil & GasFort McMurray, AB, Canada
Kelly Services is supporting our oil & gas client for a one year Contract Coordinator opportunity with potential for extension. The position will be worked out of a site's Fort McMurray office within a Procurement department. The successful candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience in a field capacity involving contractor oversight, or procurement experience. We are seeking an analytical individual who can manage vendor relationships and work with high levels of management.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Strategic Accounts.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000375
Date Posted: 14/08/2019