- Loading and unloading trucks with asphalt or emulsified asphalt products.
- Heating and unloading railcars of asphalt or other bulk liquids.
- Operating and maintaining equipment including pumps, mills, forklifts, other mobile equipment.
- Receiving, shipping, storing, blending and heating asphalt, emulsion and chemicals used in manufacturing of emulsified asphalt.
- Boiler supervision.
- Production of emulsified asphalt products.
- Order taking from customers.
- Product handling including loading, unloading, heating and blending products.
- Ensuring safe work practices and adhering to company policy and procedures including understanding and following HOIMS rules and policies. Maintain personal training matrix and safety scorecard compliance.
- Production of emulsified asphalt, includes preparing raw materials, milling and performing quality control checks.
- Order taking.
- Proper completion of inventory and shipping documentation.
- Maintain all equipment in a proper and safe manner.
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- Power Engineering certificate to level of facility employed (3rd or 4th), 4th Class Steam Ticket Is a must.
- 0-12 months minimum experience in manufacturing or industrial operations role
- Basic PC proficiency and proficiency with Word, Excel, E-mail and SAP
- Post-secondary education/training
Seasonal Pounder Operator Level 6Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Seasonal Pounder Operator Level 6
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting a Seasonal Pounder Operator Level 6 for our client in Saskatoon, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a full time 3-month contract with rotating shifts Monday to Sunday sand some nightshifts (this includes a nightshift premium). Over Time will be up to 20 hours a week.
The successful candidate will report to the plant Manager and be responsible for assisting in all aspects of plant operations.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Must have Qualifications
Nice to have qualifications
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/Seasonal Pounder Operator Level 6.docx
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA762CMK000097
Date Posted: 08/05/2020