- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- This is a senior opportunity. Our client is looking for an Active Directory expert that has experience with supporting Azure AD and other Office 365 infrastructure.
- Provides support for Microsoft infrastructure technology services (AD, Azure AD, Exchange, Skype etc.), including diagnosis, repair, upgrade, installation, testing and documentation of systems.
- Makes decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy
- Involved in highly complex matters and business processes that have impact for the organization and involve Senior Management strategic decisions.
- May oversee a variety of projects at a time.
- Requirements and expectation identification, analysis and documentation - work with IT and business clients to elicit requirements for enhancements or new functionality.
- Clearly and concisely presents the requirements and recommendations in formats that are appropriate for the intended audiences for both agreement and approvals - Sponsor, Champions, Stakeholders.
- Develops business cases and measures of success/outcomes as required.
- May include alternatives assessment and recommendation.
- Validates traceability of requirements to deliverables - ensure that the solution developed meets the defined requirements and expectations: includes business and IT acceptance testing.
- Process modeling and analysis as required.
- Conducts and facilitate meetings and interviews as required through the whole project lifecycle, planning and execution. Maintain currency in overall industry infrastructure developments and directions.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Sr. Helpdesk Analyst - Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA762CBS000069
Date Posted: 08/08/2019