- Read source documents and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct errors in data and report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-verify data to detect additional errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills
- Independent worker who can manage their own time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer information
- Intermediate proficiency in MS word and excel
- Data entry speed test may be required
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent typing (speed and accuracy)
- Ability to work independently and see tasks through completion
- Excel in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- High school diploma or GED required
Data Entry SpecialistVancouver, BC, Canada
Data Entry Specialist
Currently we are looking to find an experienced Data Entry Specialist for contract roles ranging from three months to a year. Our clients are banking and insurance providers, meaning as a candidate you must be friendly and professional while showing skills in accounting and financial modelling.
Ultimately the main function of this position is to verify and input data. They are responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Other necessary skills for the position include time management and organizational skills.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA769AMG000014
Date Posted: 08/05/2019