- Great Opportunity
- Continental Shits
- Full-Time Hours
- Minimum High school diploma (GED or equivalent) *Canadian equivalency required, if applicable.
- Two (2) years’ experience in manufacturing or production.
- Must be dedicated to high quality including an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Safety conscious with the ability to follow all safety procedures.
- Clear criminal background check.
- Transportation is required
- Shift Work: 12 hour continental shifts (must be able to rotate days & nights)
- Overtime paid at; 1.5x for any hours worked on first scheduled day off and at 2x rate for any hours worked on second or third scheduled day off, in excess of regularly scheduled shifts.
General LabourWindsor, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is recruiting for positions at Catalent Pharma Solutions, Windsor
($15.82/hr day shift and $16.67/hr night shift)
Requirements for all positions:
If you are the individual for this job opportunity, please email your resume. Resumes can also be faxed to 519-254.1070 or dropped off in person to #110 – 150 Ouellette Place, Windsor.
Catalent is the #1 partner in helping pharmaceutical, biotech, and consumer health innovators develop, deliver and supply superior products that improve people’s lives.
About Kelly Services:
Kelly Services, a Fortune 500 Company, a trusted pioneer in the staffing industry since 1946, offers fulfilling employment to over 750,000 employees annually. Temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent job opportunities are available in such areas as Office Services, Accounting/Finance, Light Industrial, IT, Marketing and Call Center. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our winning team today!
We invite you to visit our website http://www.kellyservices.com/ to view other job opportunities.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7661AU000219
Date Posted: 10/05/2019