- Law Clerk
- Permanent Position located in Mississauga, Ontario
- Great opportunity to work with a dynamic organization
- Coordinate all aspects of commercial and residential real estate purchases and financing transactions
- Conducting, reviewing on/off title searches and preparing reports
- Assist with transactions including preparation of requisitions and documentation
- Assist with financing transactions (lender/borrower sides)
- Prepare reporting letters in respect of transactions
- Assist with general business-related materials.
- 5 plus years of experience as a real estate law clerk or legal assistant
- Full carriage of a residential real estate file
- Strong understanding of real estate purchase and sale transaction rules, and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Teraview, Conveyancer and PCLaw
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Work with a fantastic organization
- Work Monday to Friday
Law ClerkMississauga, ON, Canada
Kelly Services' customer, a law firm specializing in real estate conveyancing transactions, who is located in Mississauga, is looking for a Law Clerk to join their team.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7619EG000505
Date Posted: 28/11/2019