- Performs general maintenance of the machinery.
- Assembly, disassembly and cleaning of machines.
- Trains employees on operating procedures, sanitation procedures and workplace safety.
- Conducts regular inspection of the production areas and facilities.
- Inspection of production operations and document batch records.
- Evaluate daily performance which has been laid out by the Production Manager.
- Track KPIs and provide weekly reports to the Production Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by Production Manager
- Preferred 3 years previous experience as a production worker.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A diploma or certificate in one of the following: Science, Business, Engineering or equivalent.
- Working knowledge or training in: GMPs, Operation Management, Supply Chain, Quality Control.
- Effective computer skills.
- Forklift Certification.
- Ability to lift at 50 pounds.
Manufacturing SupervisorRichmond, BC, Canada
Kelly Services has partnered with a globally recognized client that is a leader in the health food industry. My client is looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor to join their expanding team. We are looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor that adheres to company Standard Operating Procedures as well as Good Manufacturing Practices constantly.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Kelly is an award-winning pioneer in recruitment. Since founding the temp industry in 1946, Kelly has grown globally to become a provider of the world’s best workforce solutions through a comprehensive array of outsourcing, consulting and world-class staffing services. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We connect great people with great companies. #WhatsNext
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7111RO000009
Date Posted: 09/01/2020