- Technical Inside Sales
- Permanent Position in Oakville, ON
- Great opportunity for personal growth and development
- Fielding calls with customers to help identify parts and service needs
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Supporting outside sales reps and international agents
- Preparing parts quotes in a timely manner
- Accurately entering customer’s orders into database
- Assist with updating and clean up of the ERP system sales-prices
- Responsible for maintaining and updating systems price lists
- Calling on “lost” customers to try and get business back
- Interpreting machine assembly drawings
- Providing parts sales summaries for Owner
- Technical Engineering Diploma
- Knowledge of electrical systems
- Self starter with excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with great troubleshooting skills
- Experience with ERP systems,
- Experience with AutoCad or Design software an asset
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Opportunity to grow this role
- Positive work environment
Technical Inside SalesOakville, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has a customer located in Oakville who is looking for a Technical Inside Sales Representative to join their team.
Must be willing to spend 6 months to 1 year working with the GM in the Assembly Department where this person will be putting machines together to learn and understand the machinery parts and how the machinery works
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7619EG000506
Date Posted: 29/11/2019