- Quality inspecting defects, reporting to supervisor
- Adding hub-caps, adjusting tire pressure, adding mats, etc.
- Complete light inspection or basic rework of varying automotive parts
- Competitive pay rate $17/hr + 4% vacation pay
- Hours: Days 6:15am-3:45pm OR Afternoon 5:45pm-4:15am
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- Flexible work schedules
- A clean and safe premier automotive manufacturing facility
- Referral Bonuses
- 200+ free courses and classes online via Kelly Learning Centre
- High attention to detail and enjoy a variety of challenging and changing daily tasks
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills; writing is important aspect of the position
- Flexibility with work hours, shifts are rotating Day/Afternoons; flexibility to start positions with short notice
- Reliable transportation or Car rides (Facilities are NOT public transit accessible)
Quality Control-Automotive $17/hourWoodstock, ON, Canada
At Kelly Services, we believe in relationships, not transactions. We strive to bring you the BEST opportunities in the market. We now have immediate openings within the Quality Control Department at one of the world’s most respected Automotive Manufacturers!
What You Will Do:
What We Offer:
What You MUST Have:
Don’t Miss out on this opportunity – Apply Today!
Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted as soon as possible. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Light Industrial
Reference ID: CA762CQG000009
Date Posted: 06/06/2019