- Greater Vancouer
- Permanent Full Time
- Gather and organize financial data from all accounting departments, taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Compile and analyze financial reports and find discrepancies that require senior management’s attention
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Manage the general ledger and devote time to risk management, especially with regard to accounts receivable
- Prepare financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can use to implement more effective operational strategies
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Forecast models for revenue changes and expenditure increases/decreases
- Provide EOM reports for senior management
- 7+ years experience working experience as a finance analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (MBA preferred), CPA certification a plus
- Proven track record of working with large groups or teams to implement changes resulting from financial analysis
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environment
- Demonstrated ability to assess credit risks accurately
Financial AnalystVancouver, BC, Canada
We are seeking experienced Financial Analysts in Vancouver we work with esteemed clients, that offer opportunities for growth, an amazing culture and competitive benefits package. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting high-level analysis of revenue, credit, expenses and overhead, provide accurate and data-based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity.
You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements. If you are highly detail-oriented and capable of analyzing data with creativity and innovation in mind, you might be perfect for this position.
FINANCIAL ANALYSTS RESPONSIBILITIES:
FINANCIAL ANALYSTS REQUIREMENTS:
If you are interested in the Financial Analyst Role, please email your resume to Maralu.email@example.com.
Kelly is an award-winning pioneer in recruitment. Since founding the temp industry in 1946, Kelly has grown globally to become a provider of the world’s best workforce solutions through a comprehensive array of outsourcing, consulting and world-class staffing services.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We connect great people with great companies. #WhatsNext
Reference ID: CA7111MV000006
Date Posted: 18/03/2020