- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Receipt of job packages from contractors, validate the basic contents of the job packages are adequate, log receipt of job packages and work with the quality coordinator/manager to begin processing and filing job packages as required.
- Set up, maintain and audit job package filing process (system).
- Set up folder structure for photos taken during the TA by the QA team by unique identifier (PMO # or job #). File photos from QA team for record retention.
- Input data into the Finding/NCR Tool, based on information from the QA team, QA techs, coordinators or manager
- Must provide a unique identifier, basic problem description, & date.
- Must notify the QA manager or coordinator when a new finding or NCR has been logged for proper dispensation.
- Required to interface with the TA office professional(s) as needed to obtain materials for QA team such as tools, printer paper, printer ink etc.
- Manage and update the Quality Team shift activity log to provide accurate communications between each shifts.
- SAP EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!!!
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Document Administrator - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
The QA Document Administrator’s responsibilities include:
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bils622@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA762CBS000196
Date Posted: 22/05/2020