- Schedule & hours: Rotating 12-hour shifts; days, nights and weekends
- Location: Enfield, NS
- Duration: 2 years
- Start date: August 2019
- Starting wage: $18.36/hour
- 4% vacation pay
- Health & Dental Benefits coverage available, starting on your first day!
- 1 or 2-year diploma from a Aircraft/Autobody Collision Repair or Motor Vehicle Body Repair program
- 1-3 years Manufacturing/Autobody/ Industrial spray painting experience
- Strong attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Personal, reliable, transportation
- Clear Criminal Background Check
- Favourable Credit Check
- CSA safety footwear – steel toe boots
- Work in a team environment, in a specialized manufacturing environment
- Experience working with manual machines & tools and related software’s
- Ability to set up, monitor, and troubleshoot equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Operate a variety of hand tools: air tools, rotary files, knives to smooth the surfaces of metal airplane parts
- Clean work equipment and area
- Complete and update paperwork and on-going training requirements, including documents on a computer
- Work accurately, timely, and safely following outlined policies and procedures
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Industrial PainterHalifax, NS, Canada
We at Kelly Services are looking for a candidate with industrial painting experience to work with our client Pratt & Whitney Canada on a 2-year contract basis in Enfield, NS. As the successful candidate, you will be required to work 12-hour rotating shifts have great attention to detail, enjoys completing repetitive tasks, and have the skill set listed below. You will be welcomed into a safe, clean and respectful environment where teamwork is encouraged.
Why Kelly Services?
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals, and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7311AM000191
Date Posted: 03/07/2019