- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Identify & execute innovative solutions/technologies for improving operational safety.
- Improve Operations work processes, procedures, checklists, tools etc.
- Challenge the status quo, find better and safer way to do the work.
- Understand overall facility operations & Site Logistics partner services for loading, washing, warehouse, rail operations, rail car and track maintenance.
- Provide support for capital/expense projects commissioning and start up.
- Conduct field EH&S audits/assessments.
- Support implementation of EH&S initiatives and programs.
- Job will require ~ 70% field presence.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Operations Safety Improvement Tech - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
Job Title and Description:-
Operations Safety Improvement Tech
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bils622@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA762CBS000179
Date Posted: 19/03/2020