- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Is responsible for supporting the requisition of all material and labour needed to support Turn Around and Projects. This includes creating requisitions for materials and Framework Purchase Orders.
- Arranges materials, tools and equipment in a manner, that it can be identified and picked up according to job needs
- Coordinate the repair and or return of materials, tools and equipment obtained on a value added work order
- Uses class/codes to obtain contract pricing, where available
- Works closely with procurement, coding, planning, scheduling and work coordination to provide seamless execution
- Periodically reviews material status report tools to assure on-time delivery including refurbishment items
- Requisitioning of off-site resources
- Supports TA Coordinators and Planners
- Requisitioning of all materials and onsite/offsite services
- Updating material status’ in SAP
- Run Daily scrape of MAT1 orders
- Marshalling of all TA materials
- May be needed to use forklift
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Able to work 12-hour shifts
- Experience in SAP and maintenance work processes preferred
- Utilize procurement business rules and work processes
- Experience and knowledge in material management processes
- Experience and knowledge of warehouse processes
- Follow Global marshaling, and receiving work processes
- SAP and basic computer skills
- Material Procurement processes
- Warehousing processes
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Warehouse Materials Coordinator - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
Skills (employee knows how to):
Knowledge (employee knows/understands):
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Material Handling
Reference ID: CA762CBS000098
Date Posted: 10/10/2019