- Schedule & hours: Tuesday to Friday, day time shift, 33 hours/week
- Location: Lawrencetown, NS
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: August 2020
- Pay rate: $20.00-25.00/hour
- 4% vacation pay
- Health & Benefits
- Obtaining and processing diagnostic radiographs and ultrasound
- Obtaining bodily fluid samples
- Placement and management of IV catheters
- Administration and dispensation of medications and treatments prescribed
- Work accurately, timely, and safely
- Registered Veterinary Technician Diploma (or equivalent)
- 1-3 years' experience as a Veterinary Technician
- Successful completion of the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE)
- Detail orientated with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Personal, reliable, transportation
- Basic computer skills
Registered Veterinary TechnicianDartmouth, NS, Canada
We at Kelly Services are looking for a professional, compassionate and empathetic Veterinary Technician with 3+ years of experience to join our clients team who is based in Lawrencetown, NS. You will be welcomed into a safe, clean and respectful environment where teamwork is encouraged.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at kellyservics.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7311AM000229
Date Posted: 16/07/2020