- Tracking Metrics
- Partner with leadership to drive operating performance & act as champion for strategic initiatives within the organization. Contributes to developing estimates, operating plans forecasts reviews for cash and billing.
- Drive cash growth by providing analysis of results and identifying & tracking key metrics while advising the leadership team on risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions.
- Contribute to improving efficiencies and performance as well as providing quality financial information.
- Actively participate with Operations Management to improve productivity and reduce billing defects to improve the overall cost of quality associated with order to record processes.
- Develop and improve financial processes Finance reporting tools, Management reporting tools, budgeting and estimating processes related to the order to cash receipt cycle.
- Assist with management reporting (regional and segment P&Ls) and communicate results to financial leadership with respect to accounts receivable and past dues.
- Act as liaison between the operating unit and shared service collection teams to resolve customer billing disputes.
- Perform validation checks on invoices.
- Cross checking information printed on the invoice to Enterprise resource systems.
- Resolving disputes with customers.
- Will work with cross-functional teams – including Collections group, inside sales, customers, customer service organization and billing group to resolve billing matters.
- Provide day to day direction to the offsite billing resource for cash initiated sales (credit card, cash deposits).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and minimum of two years of financial work experience in finance including commercial transactions and ideally trade receivable and billing related experience.
- Experience in generating or reviewing billing.
- Collection experience, although not essential is beneficial.
Financial AnalystMarkham, ON L6C 0M1, Canada
Come work with us at our client, a global leader in the energy and electrical fields.
This position is for 1 year in duration with opportunity for extension.
The hours of work are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Responsible for collecting & analyzing financial data and making recommendations to Finance and operating leaders. The analyst will support a $300MM global business. The position reports to the Site Finance manager and is part of a Five person team responsible for financial execution of the Markham Supply Chain Production and Commercial teams. The individual will provide day to day guidance to an offsite billing resource so there is an opportunity to sharpen your leadership skills.
Key responsibilities and/or essential functions include:
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within [xx] hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA762CJD000558
Date Posted: 07/05/2019