- 6 month contract- Potential for extension
- Assisting with daily functions and managing projects
- Coordinating logistics for meetings and workshops
- Managing team travel and expense reporting requirements
- Supporting training initiatives and monitoring team assignments and compliance
- Handling IT related liaison and support
- Preparing correspondence, reports, analyzing data and editing documents
- Establishing schedules and managing team calendars
- Developing design and maintaining content on team online workspaces
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. An ability to communicate in French and/or Spanish would be a definite asset.
- A friendly, positive attitude and superior interpersonal skills
- Ease of interaction across all organizational functions at various levels of leadership
- Able to work independently, prioritize work and handle simultaneous assignments with success
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic environment and meet deadlines
- Learning agility with various technical systems
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- 3-5 years related experience
- Experience with an ERP System such as SAP or JD Edwards would be an asset
- Competitive pay rate plus 4 % vacation pay and eligible for statutory holiday pay
- Prompt weekly pay cheque via direct deposit
- A safe working environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our website
- Onsite cafeteria
Executive Assistant neededBurnaby, BC, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the medical industry with their requirement for an Administrative Assistant in Burnaby.
Be part of newly established Centre of Excellence that will go live shortly. This opportunity to join their growing team would start immediately and would be a fixed term contract until December 2019.
In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Customer Experience management and team, interacting with professional B2B customers across North America including wholesalers, distributors and retail pharmacies.
Responsibilities will include:
Requirements for this role include:
Kelly Services offers:
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume to the posting.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA767ZKL001275
Date Posted: 05/06/2019