- Located in Burlington
- Temp. Assignment-1 Year
Through computerized consumer accounting module and at the direction of the Customer Accounts Manager:
- Respond efficiently and professionally to all customer enquiries related to billing, collections and Company's policies and programs
- Process service orders for new connects, disconnects and make necessary changes to accounts
- Enter and update information for Engineering Department
- Obtain and complete new Service Applications
- Accurately expedite and follow to conclusion, outstanding matters relating to applications, deposits, high bill complaints and corrections of bills, opening mail, etc.
- On an as required basis, perform the duties of the Collection function as well as the Cash Desk function
- On an as required basis, act as assigned Project lead and/or project participation as required
- Must be able to perform to departmental targets and standards
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Must have an excellent understanding of billing as it relates to the customer’s bill statement
- Must have a demonstrated interest in providing customers with the highest degree of service
- Must have previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both oral & written)
- Excellent analytical and negotiating skills
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office which includes Word & Excel
- Must be able to meet customer service standards & metrics set out by the company
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Demonstrated interest in process improvements
- Experience in documenting, updating and delivering training materials to co-workers
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with social media & customer applications, such as Twitter & Facebook
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required
- Post-Secondary education would be considered an asset
- Able to deal effectively with difficult customers
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Work Monday to Friday - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Get paid via Direct Deposit on a weekly basis.
Customer Accounts RepresentativesOakville, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has a customer located in Burlington who is looking for a Customer Accounts Representative to fill a 1 year contract.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA7619MM000507
Date Posted: 11/06/2019