- Accountable for managing mid to large scale capital investment projects, providing leadership during concept/design stage and execution at highest level of efficiency, quality and employee safety.
- Controls cost, cash flow phasing and schedule of the projects.
- Responsible for leading site level cross- functional team for successful project execution.
- Coordinates with site engineering manager, Regional Technology Owners (RTO) and plant resources.
- Implements Innovation Initiative Management (IIM) tools for delivering Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) success criteria.
- Help to execute the technical agenda developed from business and consumer needs, transforming business needs into realizable propositions.
- Leads a cross functional project team at plant level.
- Competitive pay rate+ 4% vacation
- Free access to 100+ online training class via Kelly Learning Centre
- Opportunity for contract extension and permanent placement
- Recognition and bonus programs
- Benefits available through Manulife (single and family coverage)
- 2 years of Project Management Experience Required.
- University Degree or equivalent further education qualification in relevant discipline.
- Ability to work across multiple geographical locations within the region.
- Flexibility in Working Location driven by the ability to travel.
- Ability to balance leading edge technology solutions with capital availability, and need for high savings.
- Ability to identify engineering solutions that consider our global network and category position.
- Ability to integrate IL6S phase requirements into projects.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and interpret large amounts of information and draw
- conclusions that support the project scope.
- Ability to think outside of the box and understand the broad category needs.
- Within this role the individual will be working across a matrix organization, and will be expected to work with project teams across countries and a global community. The role will therefore have significant complexity & cultural diversity to manage.
Project EngineerHamilton, ON, Canada
What Will You Do?
What is Offered to You?
What's MUST from You?
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA762CFB000001
Date Posted: 04/12/2019