- Competitive pay rates
- Vacation pay paid weekly
- Competitive wage
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Accounts Payable – reviewing, processing and paying invoices
- Accounts Receivable – preparing invoices and processing payments
- Payroll processing
- Month end reconciliations
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is preferred, or another accounting package
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated – able to work independently
- Organized- able to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic
Accounting AdministratorSaskatoon, SK, Canada
Does the above sound like you? If so, please apply NOW! We are looking for you!
Not the right fit for you, but know an exceptional individual who may be interested? Do not hesitate to refer them here!
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7911GL000386
Date Posted: 05/07/2019