- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Applies Global Project Methodology (GPM) and Process Engineering Work Process Discipline.
- Ensures that the project scope is well defined and meets the business needs in a cost effective manner.
- Ensures that the process design is safe, meets client LPP’s and other EH&S requirements.
- Drives project execution within their discipline.
- Provides input to project schedule and plans, then monitors progress against the plans.
- Ensures process design deliverables meet the needs of the project: functions as intended, on time and within budget.
- Identifies technical problems both within designs and existing operations.
- Appropriately engages the business and functional technology center and the subject matter expert network to resolve.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Process Engineer - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
Provides a technical resource to lead project teams and/or to provide expertise in specific fields, tools or theory. Provides solutions which add value through improvement in work process, unit operations, operating condition or process technology. At this level, supports intermediate and larger improvement projects, or portions of the process design within significantly large capital projects. Requires expanded conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and broadens capabilities.
Responsibilities / Duties
"Registered as an EIT/P.Eng with APEGA" is a MUST HAVE
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bils622@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CBS000121
Date Posted: 22/11/2019